Friday, February 8, 2013

Christmas Day!

Twas the morning of Christmas
when all through the house not a little boy was stirring not even his sister :)
The Stockings were hung by the stairs with great care
In hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there
There tiny slippers were nestled all snug under the tree
Just waiting for tiny toes to slip warmly inside :)
 
 
Our Christmas this year was perfect!
Aren't there slippers super adorable???
I fell in love with them and the kids love them too
This was the best Christmas morning ever
I love watching the kids get so excited over there presents
and I got all of the things they had really wanted so they were very happy little kids
 
 
Pics from Christmas morning :)
I may have went a little over board on there stocking stuff this year but they were so much fun to buy for I couldn't help myself!
Power ranger and minnie mouse bikes!!!
Daddy's Stocking
Presents!
And Braxton got the pirate ship that he had been wanting and wanting!
Everytime this year that you asked Braxton what he wanted he always said PIRATES!!!
And Hailey got her fairytale palace little people Princess Castle
And of course the kids had to get figits for Christmas big and little ones haha
And some days when I have heard them all talking for hours I hide them from the kids :)
And of course dream lights!
Action figures
All of Haileys "PRETTIES"
And the kids got tag reading pens which I promise I am going to open and start teaching them to use on Monday!
Of course Hailey got lots of babies for Christmas too!
It was the best Christmas ever and I can't wait until next year!
I get excited just thinking about it because next year we will spend Christmas just our little family.
Next year we will spend Christmas in our new house.
Next year we will spend Christmas as a married couple.
Next year will for sure be even better :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment